Why Should You Attend the eSports Conference?
Simply put, the eSports Conference is the only event that is dedicated entirely to defining the eSports industry, bringing together top influencers within the eSports ecosystem and working with enterprise organizations who are looking to invest within this growing market.
We aren’t looking to have thousands of people milling around searching for the right people to speak to – we have designed our event as an intimate forum where our attendees can discuss strategy and focus on networking smartly.
If you have a stake in eSports – whether you’re a Games Developer or Publisher, a Tournament Organizer or a Team Sponsor, this event is a must for you.
Some of the topics we’ll be discussing:
- The critical facts, figures and trends that shape the eSports market, and what’s predicted to hit.
- Professionalising eSports players: Why it’s so important
- Is regulation required or wanted? With a focus on:
- Player exploitation
- Underage users and parental consent
- Narcotics abuse
- Cursing and racism
- How to enhance engagement and retain an audience, on and off-line
- How eSports can successfully attract sponsorship, and what these sponsors will value
- Enhance your value! How Publishers, event organisers and Sponsors can capitalize on eSports right now
Hosted by Kisaco Research, the eSports Conference will provide an excellent opportunity to network, benchmark, and share best practice notes with other key figures in the eSports sphere and is ideal for any game developers looking to enter the market.